What Should I Do In Boca Raton?
There are so many fun and interesting things to do when you are moving to Boca Raton, Florida. Whether a fan of the great outdoors or more of an inside shopping and activities person, Boca is a city for everyone! With so many cities from which to choose, it’s no wonder Boca Raton is a favorite of Best in Broward Mover.
While getting settled in, here are just a few of our favorite activities you may want to try!
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center. This 20 acre coastal preserve is located on a barrier island in Boca Raton. This is a wonderful place to see butterflies, native fish, and other marine animals. The Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Facility and stained glass windows depicting the island in the 1500s are not to be missed. This is a favorite location of most locals in the tri county area. With picnic options and trails, wildlife, and nature, a day spent at Gumbo Limbo is never wasted!
- Town Center at Boca Raton. If you are looking for a luxury shopping experience, Town Center at Boca Raton is for you. This indoor shopping experience features upscale and specialty shops along with a mix of mall favorites. Whether a name brand shopper or someone looking for the best deals in town, Town Center at Boca Raton has it all!
- Florida Atlantic University Stadium. Pay a visit to this small college football stadium with a big campus feel and cheer on the FAU Owls football team. With easy parking and plenty of good food, this is sure to be a family favorite.
- Barrel of Monks Brewery. Brewing craft Belgian beers on-site and featuring a funky tasting room, this is a cozy place to have a few in Boca Raton. Check out their online schedule to catch the interesting and informative brewery tour. Drink responsibly! Make sure you have a designated driver on hand.
- The Boca Raton Museum of Art. Located in Mizner Park, this beautiful art museum features more than 4,500 works. Offering a nice reprieve from the Florida heat, we recommend visiting on the first Sunday of the month when the museum offers free admission.