Whether You Prefer Indoors Or Outdoors Activities, Boca Raton Has Something For You.
Boca Raton boasts sunny skies and warm weather year-round and is perfect for those who love to be out of doors. We know the sun and humidity are not for everybody on a daily basis. Luckily, Boca Raton offers fun and interesting things to do both indoors and outdoors.
Top Indoor Attractions.
For those who appreciate shade and air conditioning, we highly recommend the following Boca Raton must-dos:
- The Children’s Museum of Boca Raton. Florida’s first kid’s museum, offering educational exhibits, activities, events, and programs.
- Town Center at Boca Raton. A mix of high-end specialty stores and mall favorites, this indoor shopping experience is an iconic Boca Raton staple.
- The Wick Theatre and Costume Museum. Bringing Broadway to Boca! This beautiful theatre offers an impressive array of musical productions. Don’t miss out on the tour of the internationally renowned Costume Museum.
Top Outdoor Attractions.
For lovers of the sun and clear blue skies we recommend:
- Boca Raton Beaches. The obvious choice for those who love the great outdoors. A trip to Boca Raton would not be complete without at least one day spent enjoying the many miles of pristine sand and sea along this breathtaking section of the Atlantic coastline.
- Spanish River Park. Also known as Boca Raton’s Lagoon. Although you cannot swim in the lagoon, the park does offer several nature trails, a picnic area with grills and fishing, with a license. The park also provides access to the Atlantic beach where swimming is permitted.
- Mizner Park. The primary community gathering place in Boca Raton, Mizner Park features Mediterranean architecture and is home to the Boca Raton Museum of Art, an outdoor amphitheater, and a wide range of eateries and high-end stores and boutiques.
Whether looking for an outdoor excursion or an indoor day of shopping and fun, Boca Raton has something for everyone.