Top Five Hotels in Boca Raton.
Naming the best hotels in Boca Raton can be very subjective, what appeals to one person may not appeal to the next. So we turned to US News and World Report to bring you this list of the Top Five Hotels in Boca Raton.
- The Boca Beach Club. A Waldorf Astoria Resort. 4.5 Stars.
- Boca Raton Resort and Club. A Waldorf Astoria Resort. 4.0 Stars.
- Waterstone Resort and Marina Boca. Curio Collection by Hilton. 4.0 Stars.
- Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center. 4.0 Stars.
- Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel. 4.0 Stars.
Top Five Restaurants in Boca Raton.
What is the best thing you ever ate? It’s hard to pick just one thing. The same goes for restaurants, it’s hard to pick just one. According to a 2019 article in the Broward Palm Beach New Times, their five top picks for Boca Raton eateries are:
- Abe & Louie’s. Steakhouse.
- Il Mulino. Mediterranean.
- Kapow Noodle Bar. Asian.
- La Nouvelle Maison. French.
- The Local. American Gastro Pub.
Top Five Tourist Attractions in Boca Raton.
Covering an area of just 31.59 square miles, Boca Raton is not a big city, but it is certainly stuffed full of fun and interesting things to do. It’s impossible to list them all here. But we can give you a taste of what you can look forward to when you visit.
These are the Top Five Tourist Attractions in Boca Raton as compiled by Palnet Ware.
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center. Ecological Education.
- Red Reef Park. Beach.
- Sugar Sand Park. Family Activities.
- Children’s Science Explorium. Science & Education.
- The Daggerwing Nature Center. Ecological Education.